Following from the meeting of local residents with Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell earlier this month, the Lansdowne Road Residents’ Association is to stage another meeting next week – this time hosted in the local YMCA.
The meeting will be held next Wednesday, June 27, from 7pm, at the South London YMCA’s Alexandra House in Dingwall Road. This gives residents a chance to look round the facility a week prior to it opening to clients.
Confirmed as attending next week’s residents’ meeting will be Councillors Vidhi Mohan and David Fitze – who is also chairman of SLYMCA – together with Amanda Pauling from SLYMCA.
The full address for the meeting is: Alexandra House, 32 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NB. Anyone with any questions about the event – or questions to be put at the event – please contact email@example.com.
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon. Not from Redhill.
- Post your comments on this article below. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lansdowne residents’ meeting fears a Fitze-up job on YMCA (croydonlansdowne.wordpress.com)
- A summary of our residents meeting. (croydonlansdowne.wordpress.com)
- Police called out for “racist” incident with Barwell’s work gang (insidecroydon.com)
- Retired judge handed £35,000 for chairing riots panel (insidecroydon.com)