Ashburton’s three new councillors are to double the number of ward advice surgeries at which local residents can meet them each month to discuss any issues they may have with council services.
They will have a session on the first Tuesday of every month (except August) from 6pm to 7pm in the Cedar Rooms at the St Mildred’s Centre on Bingham Road.
And they will also be available on the third Saturday of every month (except August and December) from 10am to 11am at Longheath Community Centre on Longheath Gardens.
Andrew Rendle, one of the councillors, said, “No appointments are needed but if you want to let us know the issues in advance or you can’t make it and need help, email any of us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .”
Coming to Croydon
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival, June 26-29
- David Lean Cinema: The Lunchbox, June 26
- Warnings to the Curious, Spread Eagle Theatre, June 27
- Metamono Secrets of Nature, Upper Norwood, June 27
- Park Hill Park meet the police session, June 27
- St Peter’s Village Fayre, South Croydon, June 28
- South Norwood Allotments open day, June 28
- Croydon Careers Fair, North End, June 30
- Fragile, Spread Eagle Theatre, July 24-26
- Coast to Capital business briefing, July 4
- Basically Johnny Moped at Stanley Tech, July 8
- CODA’s Midsummer Night’s Dream at Wandle Park, Jul 30-Aug 2
- Elm Tree Cottage garden open day, Aug 10
- Norwood Society Talk: War Memorials, Sep 18
- Norwood Society Talk: From Fire Station to Theatre, Oct 16
- Norwood Society Talk: Lambeth’s Archives, Nov 20
Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 72,342 average monthly page views (Jan-Mar 2014)
If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org