Lives Not Knives is holding a couple of workshops, for teenagers and for adults, on Monday, September 17. Click here for more information.
Other activities during the week can be found on the West London Community Forum website, while plans for the day of the festival include:
- Stage show
- Carnival parade
- Steel bands
- Children’s entertainment
- Martial arts demonstration
- Traditional dancing from around the world
- Jazz singers
- Arts & crafts
- Fairground rides
- Food & drink
“The Carnival will be a fantastic opportunity to showcase the talent and resources of the area and we hope you’ll be there,” the organisers say.
For more information about the Carnival, please contact the Chair of the Festival Group, Coleen Speid, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8665 6414, or Ganapathy 07438 835040.
Festival special offers from shops and businesses along London Road and close by will also be included in the brochure and on the website.
To find out more, or to register your event or special offer, please email email@example.com
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon
- Post your comments on this article below. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westfield swoops in early with planning application for Croydon (insidecroydon.com)
- United we stand: looking for a more representative Croydon (insidecroydon.com)
- Schools job raises questions about Barwell’s Foundation links (insidecroydon.com)