Looking for something pretty to plant in your garden this summer
or maybe wanting to grow a few vegetables?
Our ‘Bring & Buy Seed, Seedling & Plant Sale’ is just the place to come!
The Heathfield Pantry Café will be open!
Stay for lunch and enjoy a bowl of delicious home-made organic soup and a
crusty bread roll. In the afternoon, treat yourself to our traditional English Cream Tea.
Our food is fresh and our prices are very reasonable, so come and enjoy!
All profits from our Café benefits our Wildlife Rescue Fund.
If you have any pot plants or surplus trays of seedlings, please bring along and donate them to our Ecology Centre Plant Stand. We are particularly keen to promote plants that will help our pollinators.
All money raised on this stand goes to our Wildlife Rescue Fund and directly benefits local wildlife.
If you are able to help please call Lorraine on 07919 652 723.
Where is Heathfield? Heathfield is close to the centre of Croydon at the junction of Coombe Lane (A212), Ballards Way and Gravel Hill. The nearest tram stop is Coombe Lane, about 5 minutes easy walk from Heathfield. Entrance for pedestrians and the disabled is in Ballards Way, near the red post box. Disabled parking is available in front of Heathfield House. Other car parking is available in our top car park in Riesco Drive, first left off Ballards Way. Buses 130 & 466 stop at the top-end of Shirley Hills Road, close to Heathfield.
For further information Tel: 07919 652 723 or 020 8657 0954
Coming to Croydon
- Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce Question Time, May 7
- David Lean Cinema: Wadjda, May 8
- Coulsdon Euro election hustings, May 8
- David Lean Cinema: Blue Velvet, May 10
- South Norwood local election hustings, May 12
- Thornton Heath local election hustings, May 14
- Norwood Society Talk: West Norwood – a place of change, May 15
- David Lean Cinema: The Invisible Woman, May 15
- Broad Green local election hustings, May 15
- Coulsdon West local election hustings, May 16
- Croydon RFC charity memorial day, May 17
- Coulsdon East local election hustings, May 19 (confirmed)
- St Giles’ primary school open morning, May 21
- David Lean Cinema: The Rocket, May 22
- David Lean Cinema: Dallas Buyers Club, May 29
- Croydon Tech City “summit”, June 6
- Elm Tree Cottage garden open day, June 15
- Norwood Society Talk: The Concrete Church, June 19
- Classic Car Show at Purley Rotary Fields, June 22
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival, June 26-29
- South Norwood Allotments open day, June 28
- Elm Tree Cottage garden open day, Aug 10
- Norwood Society Talk: War Memorials, Sep 18
- Norwood Society Talk: From Fire Station to Theatre, Oct 16
- Norwood Society Talk: Lambeth’s Archives, Nov 20
Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 72,342 average monthly page views (Jan-Mar 2014)
If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com