The South Norwood Community Festival is now taking bookings from stall-holders who want to be part of their event on Sunday July 5.
Staged in South Norwood Recreation Ground, SNCF is a free family event organised by volunteers to raise money for local charities, and includes a fun fair, music of all kinds, food of every description and a varied programme of events.
There is also a solar acoustic stage, DJ zone, arts and crafts stalls, a wide variety of food, classic cars and of course a beer tent.
If you have a business or organisation which could play a part in this important community event, visit the SNCF website here.
Coming to Croydon
- David Lean Cinema, Mr Turner, Jan 8
- David Lean Cinema, Leviathan, Jan 13
- Norwood Society talk: Penge, the making of a suburb, Jan 15
- David Lean Cinema, The 78 Project Movie, Jan 15
- David Lean Cinema, Hannah Arendt, Jan 20
- David Lean Cinema, The Imitation Game, Jan 22
- South Croydon business breakfast, Jan 24
- David Lean Cinema, Night Will Fall, Jan 27 (Holocaust Memorial Day)
- David Lean Cinema, Kon-Tiki, Jan 29
- Soul Symphony Community Choir taster session, Feb 3
- Norwood Society talk: Crystal Palace and Dulwich, Feb 19
- Amy Wadge and Luke Jackson, Stanley Halls, Feb 28
- Norwood Society talk: Charlies Dickens in Norwood, Mar 19
- Norwood Society: Balloons and airships at Crystal Palace, Apr 16
Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 729,297 page views in 2014. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org