The latest season of shows at the Spread Eagle Theatre begins next week, with more comedy nights planned for the coming months, including appearances by headline acts Iain Lee, Rosie Wilby and Patrick Monahan.
The 2015 season kicks off next Wednesday, January 14, with the first of the now regular Eagle Improv comedy sessions.
The producers describe the show as, “This most spiffing comedy improv outfit presents a monthly mashup of off-the-cuff games, daring tomfoolery and feats of extraordinary imagination… Featuring some of the biggest and best improv talent from London, the UK and beyond.”
Tickets for the Eagle Improv are just £5 each, and the improv comedy shows are also staged on February 4, March 11 and April 8.
- For full details of the Eagle Improv and all the Spread Eagle Theatre’s other up-coming productions, and online booking, click here.
- Read our most recent review of one of the outstanding productions at the Spread Eagle Theatre
Coming to Croydon
- David Lean Cinema, Mr Turner, Jan 8
- Stop the Incinerator Public Meeting, Green Dragon, Jan 10
- David Lean Cinema, Leviathan, Jan 13
- Norwood Society talk: Penge, the making of a suburb, Jan 15
- David Lean Cinema, The 78 Project Movie, Jan 15
- David Lean Cinema, Hannah Arendt, Jan 20
- David Lean Cinema, The Imitation Game, Jan 22
- South Croydon business breakfast, Jan 24
- David Lean Cinema, Night Will Fall, Jan 27 (Holocaust Memorial Day)
- David Lean Cinema, Kon-Tiki, Jan 29
- Soul Symphony Community Choir taster session, Feb 3
- Norwood Society talk: Crystal Palace and Dulwich, Feb 19
- Amy Wadge and Luke Jackson, Stanley Halls, Feb 28
- Norwood Society talk: Charlies Dickens in Norwood, Mar 19
- Norwood Society: Balloons and airships at Crystal Palace, Apr 16
- South Norwood Community Festival, July 5
Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 729,297 page views in 2014. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org