The South Norwood Community Festival takes place next Saturday, July 7, from 10am, offering a range of free activities, music and displays throughout the day, all in aid of local charities.
Based around South Norwood Clock Tower on Station Road, there will be more than 20 arts and crafts stalls, while music will be provided by the Endurance Steel Orchestra Band, buskers, and other bands from 1pm.
There’s also a series of talks on a range of topics, including local history, Crystal Palace and the Everest explorer Mallory, being staged in the Library.
- For full listings and timings, visit the website here.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or information about a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- South Norwood youth scheme that offers a clean slate (insidecroydon.com)
- Race to open first new grammar school in 50 years (telegraph.co.uk)
- Council cover-up fails to hide crucial missed riots meeting (insidecroydon.com)