We are delighted to bring you the chance to see some of Britain’s top track and field athletes, including golden Olympic hopes Mo Farah, Dai Greene and Croydon’s very own Lawrence Okoye, competing at Crystal Palace next Friday night, July 13.
And all for 25 per cent off the regular ticket price.
It will be the last time that many of the world’s top athletes compete before the Olympics opening ceremony at Stratford two weeks later.
Tickets for that event can cost £700 or more – but you can be at the Palace next week for less than 17 quid! Tickets for concessions, including children, are just £10.10 with this terrific offer.
The Aviva British Grand Prix is one of the elite meetings that form the Diamond League world tour, so expect a series of high-profile announcements over the next couple of weeks for some of the world’s biggest international stars.
The men’s 100 metres is due to be staged at Crystal Palace on the Friday evening.
- Read the latest and acclaimed biography of the world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt: click here to order your copy of the definitive story of Jamaica’s Olympic champion and world record-holder
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon
- Post your comments on this article below. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croydon’s list of great residents omits David Lean. Why? (insidecroydon.com)
- Police called out for “racist” incident with Barwell’s work gang (insidecroydon.com)
- Roy Hodgson, Croydon and the “impossible job” (insidecroydon.com)