It is the Friends of Miller’s Pond Summer Fayre this Saturday, July 14, from noon to 4pm.
Being staged at Shirley Way, the entrance to the park is from Farm Lane and Worcester Close (Millers Pond is served by 194 bus and 198 to Bridle Road).
Come and meet some of your local voluntary groups and organisations including
- Croydon Bee Keepers
- Heathfield Ecology Centre
- Shirley Town Football Club
- Spring Park Film Makers
- Shirley Neighbourhood Care
and many more.
Children’s Games, face painting, Score-a-Goal, ice creams, lots of interesting stalls and displays.
Why not bring a picnic? (if the rain ever stops)
Sponsored by Spring Park Residents Association.
For further info: www.friendsofmillerspond.co.uk
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon
- Post your comments on this article below. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warehouse Theatre closes, thanks to comedians on council (insidecroydon.com)
- Croydon Council: where FOI stands for something else (insidecroydon.com)
- Have a windmill on your mind in Shirley this Sunday (insidecroydon.com)