There will be a bluebell and spring flower walk around Coulsdon’s Dollypers Hill, including In Wood (a noted ancient woodland area) with Malcolm Jennings, the Surrey Wildlife Trust‘s volunteer warden, and Jane McLauchlin on Bank Holiday Monday, May 6.
To start at 2pm, the walk should last for about two hours, it covers less than two miles. The Surrey Wildlife Trust suggests a donation of £2 for adults, £1 for children.
Meet at the end of Canon’s Hill, Coulsdon (CR5 1HD; Grid Ref: TQ 314 586).
Nearest train station: Coulsdon South. Nearest bus stop: 466 and 60.
To contact the organisers, call SWT Croydon local group on 020 8651 0073.
- More on the Surrey Wildlife Trust
- Other bluebell walks in Surrey
- BBC Surrey’s guide to spring woodland walks
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon – 267,670 page views (Nov 2012-Apr 2013)
- Post your comments on this article below. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com