Croydon Coffee Morning offers you a morning of coffee, cake and live acoustic music. Open to everyone of all ages to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
If you can’t make the date, you can still donate: the Just Giving page is www.justgiving.com/reeses-pieces
The target for Croydon is £1,000 – with your support, we can achieve it.
The Coffee Morning is Macmillan’s biggest fund-raising event of the year. Macmillan’s ask people across Britain to hold a coffee morning, where all donations made on the day are given to the charity.
In 2012 115,000 people signed up, raising a record £15 million.
What’s it all for? Cancer is the toughest fight most of us will ever face. No matter how simple or fancy the coffee morning, money will be raised to make sure everyone has the Macmillan team in their corner; from diagnosis, through treatment, and afterwards.
That way, no one will have to face cancer alone.
- You can make contact with the Croydon Coffee Morning organisers on Facebook, via Twitter @CroydonCoffee or by email email@example.com
- Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough – 262,183 page views (Jan-Jun 2013)
- Post your comments on this article below.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will you join in World’s Biggest Coffee Morning? (bournemouthecho.co.uk)
- Until There’s a Cure (massageenvy.com)