The recently formed Friends of Ashburton Park will be holding a public meeting on Wednesday September 11 at 6.30pm in front of the Old Library.
“We want to hear residents’ views on the sale of the building, discover what people want to see this historic building used for, and how the park can become the community focus it should,” the organisers say.
All are welcome to attend.
Coming to Croydon
- Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough – 262,183 page views (Jan-Jun 2013)
- Post your comments on this article below.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riesco objections: Croydon Council’s squandering our heritage (insidecroydon.com)
- Croydon to sell off £13m of Chinese art to secure future of culture in borough (london24.com)