Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group will host its first quarterly Patient Forum event on Wednesday, September 11, from 6pm.
Residents are invited to attend to share your views and ideas about your health services, ask questions and learn more about the CCG at this public meeting.
The first meeting will be an opportunity to hear about our plans to ensure your health care services are available to you in the right way, at the right place and at the right time.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend, or if there are questions you would like to submit in advance of the meeting.
Coming to Croydon
- Friends of Ashburton Park meeting: Sep 11
- Three plays in a pub: The Ship, Sep 24
- Have a cup of coffee and help fight cancer: Sep 27
- Rent at the Secombe Theatre: Oct 9-12
- Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough – 262,183 page views (Jan-Jun 2013)
- Post your comments on this article below.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Riesco objections: Croydon Council’s squandering our heritage (insidecroydon.com)
- Legionnaires’ disease outbreak in capital sparks call for public inquiry (standard.co.uk)