olde English cream teas ● home-made soup ● home-made cakes, jams, curds, chutneys ● local honey ● hand-made Christmas gifts ● Heathfield fudge & chocolate truffles ● toys ● books ● White Elephant Stall ● tombola
A rare opportunity to view both the house and grounds!
All proceeds will benefit our animal welfare and wildlife rescue fund.
Heathfield House, Ballards Way (off Coombe Lane), Croydon CR0 5RH. Find us at the junction of Coombe Lane, Ballards Way and Gravel Hill (near Royal Russell School).
There is a car park along Riesco Drive (first turning left off top end of Ballards Way) ● Disabled parking is available in front of Heathfield House. ● The nearest tram stop (4 minutes walk) is Coombe Lane.
Buses 130 and 466 stop at the top end of Shirley Hills Road, near Heathfield.
For more information: 07919 652 723 www.heathfield-ecology.org.uk
Coming to Croydon
- Library’s Dr Who day: Nov 23
- Much Ado About Nothing: Nov 25
- Sex in the Cronx, Nov 26-29
- Future Tech City: Nov 30
- Follow in the footsteps of Pirie: Dec 1
- Comedy in Music show: Dec 1
- The Lives of Stanley Halls community entertainment: Dec 4
- Steve Knightly at Stanley Halls: Feb 5
- Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough – 262,183 page views (Jan-Jun 2013)
- Post your comments on this article below.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org