Hundreds of jobs, dozens of training opportunities plus a huge range of varied business openings are up for grabs at the Fairfield Halls on Thursday October 22.
Last year dozens of fair-goers found jobs and many more took up training and apprenticeships. Housing Associations and businesses including lift engineers and property maintenance contractors also reported brisk business, making valuable contacts.
“If you’re looking for a job, this event is the place to be,” said Moira Skinner, the chief executive of 3D Change, who have organised the event. “It’s unique because it brings so many varied opportunities together as well as helping companies to do business and win contracts.”
Visitors will be able to have an interview on the spot, check out vacancies, apprenticeships and business openings, review training courses and work experience, get help with interview techniques and CV-writing, and more.
Many of Britain’s biggest housing associations will be there, including Nottinghill, Amicus Horizon, Family Mosaic, Viridian, Wandle, Orbit, Metropolitan and Moat.
Business backers include central heating providers, kitchen and bathroom refurbishers, pest control operators, lift engineers, cleaning services providers, housing maintenance contractors, electrical contractors, furniture, flooring and white goods providers,.
The South London Jobs Fair, now in its third year, is one of the local regeneration partnerships set up by Croydon-based social enterprise 3D Change Community Interest Company.
Opportunities for exhibitors from all sectors are still available.
- For more information, visit the Jobs Fair website here.
- To contact the organisers, email info@3Dchange.co.uk, or phone 020 8781 1813
- Inside Croydon Events: for dates and links to what’s happening in and around Croydon, updated daily, click here
Inside Croydon: Named among best regional media campaigns, 2014.
- Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 729,297 page views in 2014.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org