We also offer a Further Education department for pupils aged 16-19 years who have Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
We offer a creative curriculum differentiated to meet the needs of a wide range of learners working from very early P levels to National Curriculum levels.
The school has on-site therapy departments including a specialist Nursing Team, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech and Language Therapy. Pupils also benefit from hydrotherapy, sensory rooms and up to date communication technology. We also provide specialist Drama & Music Therapy.
St Giles can provide outreach & support to staff in Early Years settings to support pupils with learning difficulties and physical disabilities. We can also offer bespoke training to help you and your colleagues meet the needs of your pupils with additional needs. This could be a tour of St Giles focused on a specific area, a training session at St Giles or in your setting or an NQT tour to support understanding of differentiation and access.
* Are you a professional wanting to find out about Croydon provision?
* Do you know of, or have a child who would benefit from the provisions we offer?
* Are you a teacher or teaching assistant looking for support for a pupil you teach?
* Are you a parent unsure of what your child might need in the future?
10am start— refreshments available
Head Teacher Talk at 10.15am
Tours of the school from 10.30
- Inside Croydon Events: for dates and links to what’s happening in and around Croydon, updated daily, click here
Inside Croydon: Named among best regional media campaigns, 2014.
- Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 729,297 page views in 2014.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com