We hope you can come along to our wonderful Winter Festival on December 11.
Our beloved Youth Forest Project desperately needs to raise some funds so it can keep going in the New Year. It has been running for eight years, and has more than 30 members, many who have been with us from the very beginning. We are facing the very real threat that we will have to close the project in January when our funds run out.
One of the things we are doing is running a fun day for families. We have made some amazing friends in the community over the years, many of whom are offering their services and skills for free to make this day happen.
It is a “pay on the day” event, first come first served for all activities.
We are very excited about it – it should be a lovely day, with lots to do
for all the family.
– Have a go friction fire lighting
– Cooking yummy camp fire goodies
– Making tree decorations
– Wreath making
– Making festive trolls
– Face painting
– Seasonal Game preparation (rabbit / pheasant)
– Musical fun workshops
– Scratch choir
– Festive refreshments
– Santa trail
– Raffle and Yule decoration / gift stall
– and more lovely things we haven’t yet confirmed!
The cost is £8 per child for the day, all activities included. Adults and under 2s go free.
We really hope to see you there, or if you can’t come but would still like to donate to this very worthwhile cause, please email us at this address to find out the best way of doing this.
You may also like to be part of the day by running a workshop, having a stall, volunteering to help out, or donating a raffle prize. Please do get in touch – we’re very much open to making new friends!
Please also get in touch on email@example.com if you would like more information about the event.
- Croydon’s only independent news source, and based in the heart of the borough: 2.1 million page views 2014-2016
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org