Into the Wild is an innovative experiential programme for the development of self-knowledge and the development of knowledge of the natural environment. Combining psychotherapeutic, anthropological and ecological exploration, this programme provides nature-based experiential learning in London’s wild spaces.
Our next course starts on Saturday September 23. Supported by Croydon Council, we have 10 free places for young people aged 16 to 25.
- Become a tracker…learn how to identify animals from the signs they leave behind; footprints, feeding signs and dropping
- Become a natural navigator…learn how to find your direction using plants; animals and the elements
- Become at home in nature…learn how to live in the wild and look after your basic needs; shelter, fire lighting, water purification and foraging.
For more information or to refer contact email@example.com.
Wild In The City is also seeking schools and community groups to arrange future session dates.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- In the five months from April to August 2017, Inside Croydon generated more than 500,000 page views
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org