Xmas4Grenfell this Saturday, December 9, at Ruskin House is all about the spirit of the season — raising awareness and expressing solidarity with the residents of Grenfell Tower who suffered unimaginable tragedy in the summer.
Throughout the day, there will be Santa’s Grotto, present-raising sponsorship, a People’s Kitchen, live music, stalls, workshop discussions and entertainment, plus pool table, darts, music and Tech Zone with education taster programme by LeftSpace co-op.
Open from 2pm to 7pm, fully licensed bars which are open till late at one of London’s few remaining trade union clubs, Ruskin House, on Coombe Road, it provides a warm, family friendly atmosphere with disabled access throughout.
Entry is £5/£3 concessions.
- BECOME AN iC SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon Events: for the most comprehensive community events listings, updated daily
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org