Diners at one town centre restaurant can enjoy two free cocktails with their meal during January.
Turtle Bay, the Caribbean food restaurant on Croydon High Street, is running the offer for table bookings for two people before 7pm from tomorrow, New Year’s Day, until February 8.
Diners need to order any two courses each from the menu to be treated to two free cocktails or Caribbean Softs.
The Turtle Bay beach shack bar features more than 40 hand-picked Caribbean rums, used to create classic tropical cocktails with a Turtle Bay twist, as well as a magnificent mix of signature cocktails too.
And for those planning a dry January, the Caribbean Softs menu offers a selection of refreshing drinks, from the super-healthy “Vitaliser”, a blend of fresh carrots, mango, ginger and orange juice, to the fiery, homemade ginger beer and zingy limeade and the indulgent peanut butter and banana smoothie.
Turtle Bay’s Caribbean-inspired dishes are perfect for those looking to be a little healthier in January. Guests can feast guilt-free on a selection of salads, wraps and superfood options such as jerk salmon, served with a four grain salad.
Turtle Bay has also just released a separate vegan and vegetarian menu – perfect for those trying out “Veganuary”.
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org