The Friends of Bradmore Green Pond are looking for help, from individuals or local groups to turn out for a couple of work days in Old Coulsdon.
The remaining working mornings this winter are next Saturday, February 3, and then Saturday March 17, starting at 10am.
The Friends’ group’s annual meeting s now to be at the pond on Saturday April 28, the organisers promising “with other attractions, more details later”.
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- “Excellent scandal-digging”: Patrick Kidd, The Times political diary columnist
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org