Turtle Bay, the Caribbean-themed restaurant and bar in the town centre, is offering a free adult drink for every kids’ meal ordered this half-term holiday week.
Welcoming and sociable, Turtle Bay’s warm and laid-back atmosphere is the perfect family haven this half-term, as “Little Turtles” can enjoy their own menu while the grown-ups soothe any holiday headaches with a free drink.
The kids’ menu has been specially created with those “Little Turtles” in mind. Dishes include burgers, flatbreads and grilled chicken breast with Caribbean slaw. All dishes cost £4.50 each and are served with a choice of fries, sweet potato mash, rice ‘n’ peas or salad. Plus, the menu doubles up as a colouring-in sheet, so kids can get creative at the table with crayons provided too.
For Grown-Up Turtles, signature dishes include Turtle Bay’s famous jerk chicken and curry goat. There’s plenty for all palates to choose from including a burger menu, salad selection; a great collection of dishes for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free diners; a fabulous lunch menu, and a dreamy desserts collection It’s fuss-free soul food for individuals that love, and live, to eat!
Turtle Bay’s Caribbean Softs and cocktail menu, meanwhile, are a tropical taste of sunshine. From the fiery, homemade Ginger Beer and refreshing Elderflower or Passionfruit Coolers, to the Caribbean Pimms and Jumbled Julep.
The offer runs from today, February 12, until February 19. Adults get one free drink with each kids’ meal purchased. Can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com