A town centre restaurant is offering Croydon mums a whole week to celebrate Mother’s Day this year, with a drink on the house.
Turtle Bay is inviting all mums to enjoy a free Strawberry Bellini cocktail when dining with them this Mother’s Day, March 11, and for the seven days beforehand, starting this weekend.
The Strawberry Bellini – a mix of prosecco and strawberry puree – has been added to the menu especially for Mother’s Day.
Sons and daughters looking to get in their mum’s good books should book in to Turtle Bay to treat her to a sunshine-inspired, Caribbean food experience. But booking a table is recommended, especially for those looking to treat their mothers, or grandmothers, on Mothering Sunday.
Caribbean cooking is all about laid back “liming” – sharing food and drink with loved ones over laughter and conversation… the perfect way to celebrate brilliant mums!
Once she’s enjoyed her free Bellini there’s plenty more gorgeous tropical cocktails to be enjoyed – and if you visit during happy hour (before 7pm) they’ll be 2-for-1! The same goes for Turtle Bay’s delicious range of Caribbean Softs – a tropical taste of sunshine also available as buy one get one free during happy hour! From the fiery, homemade Ginger Beer and refreshing Elderflower or Passionfruit Coolers, to the Caribbean Pimms and Jumbled Julep – there really is something for every Mum.
Signature dishes at Turtle Bay include jerk chicken and curry goat. There’s plenty for all palates to choose from though, including a “beach burger” menu, salad selection; a great collection of dishes for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free diners; a fabulous lunch menu, and a dreamy desserts collection.
The free cocktail offer is limited to one free drink per table with the purchase of a main meal. A minimum booking of table of three is required, and the offer applies from March 4 to 11.
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SPONSOR: You can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon for less than a fiver per month. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com