A charity Zumbathon in aid of Lepra UK and Anna Kennedy Online will be taking place on Saturday April 28 at Croydon Sports Club, Old Farleigh Rd.
You can also purchase raffle tickets online, with all proceeds being shared between the two worthy causes.
Registration starts at 1.30pm and the Zumbathon will start at approximately 2pm and finish at 4pm.
Parking is free at the venue (Croydon Sports Club, Old Farleigh Rd, South Croydon CR2 8YB) and please bring lots of water with you – and most of all have fun!
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For just £4 per month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com