The fourth annual Dino Dash will be staged by Crystal Palace Fun Runners on a traffic-free course in Crystal Palace Park on Wednesday, June 13.
Sponsored by Flying Runner and Eat Natural, race control opens at 6pm with the race start at 7.30pm, for teams of three, each covering a two-mile loop around the park.
PLEASE BEWARE OF THE DINOSAURS!
Entries: The cost of entry is £15 per team. Proceeds will be donated to St Christopher’s Hospice & Friends of Crystal Palace Dinosaurs. Runner must be at least 18 years old on the day to compete.
Race HQ: The race start/finish area will be situated at the Information Centre in the lower section of Crystal Palace Park.
- You can help to support independent, investigative, community journalism in Croydon, and for just £1 per week. Click here to become part of Inside Croydon’s growing team of supporters
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com