Iggy Tavares, a member of the Croydon Camera Club, is presenting a talk, Glimpses of Goa, tomorrow, May 16.
Glimpses of Goa comprises more than 250 images from several trips to Goa trips since 1975.
It covers Temples and Cathedrals, Markets and Beaches, and much more, with a little bit of history, too.
It is free to attend.
The talk, which begins at 8pm, takes place at Shirley Methodist Church Hall, Eldon Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, CR0 8SD.
The Croydon Camera Club caters for photographers of all abilities and new members are always welcome to attend on a trial basis to see if the Croydon Camera Club is right for them.
For more information about the Croydon Camera Club, click here or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can help to support independent, investigative, community journalism in Croydon, and for just £1 per week. Click here to become part of Inside Croydon’s growing team of supporters
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com