Carers Week from June 11 to 17 is the national awareness week for unpaid carers looking after a friend, relative or neighbour who needs support due to illness, disability or old age.
The Carers Support Centre on George Street, opposite the tram stop, has a jam-packed programme of free events for carers in Croydon, including massage, Indian dance, information and advice events, a healthy lifestyle workshop, an international food tasting day, an afternoon pub quiz and much more.
Please note that some events require pre-booking.
For a full timetable and booking details, download the Carers Week Flyer by clicking here or visit the Carers Support Centre at 24 George Street, Croydon CR0 1PB.
For more information on Carers Week at the Carers Support Centre, call Amy Deakin on 020 8649 6288 or email email@example.com.
- You can help to support independent, investigative, community journalism in Croydon, and for just £1 per week. Click here to become part of Inside Croydon’s growing team of supporters
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org