Croydon’s Caribbean restaurant, Turtle Bay, is welcoming the summer with a new party experience that is all about relaxed, social drinking and eating – Turtle Bay’s Cocktail Tables.
Lovers of the Turtle Bay Caribbean social can now book a table for cocktails and enjoy a chilled-out drinking experience with full table service from the comfort of Turtle Bay’s cool but cosy dining enclaves.
Swap jostling for attention at crowded bars with beach-style lounging and discover your own corner of the Caribbean where the cocktails are perfectly blended, the service is direct to your table and the soundtrack is blissful reggae beats. It’s the setting where perfect, carnival-style nights out are born… say hello to the VIP experience at your new tropical social spot.
Guests can now reserve a table at the restaurant exclusively for cocktails at any time of the day, seven days a week, enjoying table service throughout. A limited number of cocktail tables are available all day long, and then after 9.45pm all tables can be booked for a drinking experience when Turtle Bay turn down the lights and the venue becomes a candlelit party restaurant for diners and drinkers alike.
Groups can while away an afternoon or evening exploring the huge breadth of flavours that Turtle Bay’s cocktail menu and 40-strong collection of rums have to offer – chatting, chilling and shooting the breeze over a game of Dominoes and a glass or rum is the name of the game.
Plus with the new Turtle Bay app you can insta-book your table on the night. No more wandering around searching for that perfect venue – just whip out your phone on the night, check availability in your local restaurant and guests can be seated at their own cocktail table within minutes.
All the drinks at Turtle Bay can also be enjoyed for less during the famous Turtle Bay Happy Hour – or rather, Happy Hours, which run from 11.30am-7pm and then from 10pm onwards every day. Pop in at any of these times to enjoy two glasses of your favourite rum or cocktail for the price of one.
Follow @turtlebayuk on Twitter or Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TurtleBayRestaurants/.
Turtle Bay Croydon is at 16, High Street, CR0 1GT, phone: 020 8686 4101
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For just £4 per month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com