Inside Croydon is delighted to announce another great prize competition, this time exclusively for the website’s growing band of supporters.
The lucky winner will get two free tickets – worth £30 – to attend the Trinity Proms Concert at Trinity School, Shirley Park, on Saturday week, July 7.
A great social occasion, suitable for evening picnics with groups of friends and family, the Trinity Proms has a top-class set of performers, headlined by the world-famous Trinity Boys Choir.
Also on a packed bill is acclaimed Swedish pianist Johan Hugosson, plus Hannah White, Amiri Harewood, The Twist UK, there will be a special staging of show songs from the musical Oliver!, and there’s the Trinity Big Band.
There will be a licensed bar, hog roasts and barbeque, plus other refreshments available. And there’s fireworks, too. Just bring along folding chairs or your picnic rugs.
And the whole event is being staged to raise funds for the CLIC Sargent cancer charity.
The Trinity Boys Choir’s rapidly growing reputation has seen their singing featured in a number of Hollywood movies, including the entire Hunger Games franchise, as well live performances in Milan, Glyndebourne and at the Royal Opera House.
On July 7, thanks to the organisers, the Trinity Parents’ Association, Inside Croydon supporters have a rare opportunity to hear them perform in the grounds of their school, and with a pair of free tickets for what promises to be a terrific night out.
All you have to do to enter is answer this multiple choice question:
Which former Trinity School pupil was most recently elected as an MP?
A. Gavin Barwell
B. Sarah Jones
C. Andrew Pelling
D. Daniel Zeichner
Standard T&Cs apply. There is no alternative to the prize. The competition is only open to signed up supporters of Inside Croydon.
To enter, email your answer, together with your full name and a daytime contact number, to email@example.com with “Trinity Proms” in the subject field.
Deadline for entries is 5pm, Friday June 27. The winner will be the first correct answer drawn from all entries.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org