Youngsters are being given free tickets to Crystal Palace’s only pre-season match at Selhurst Park, against French Ligue 1 side, Toulouse.
The offer is open to all children under 12 who are accompanied by an adult to the match on Saturday August 4 (kick off 4pm). They can also enjoy pre-match entertainment in the Fanzone, with a DJ, live entertainment, food and drink and competitions and prizes for juniors.
The match against Toulouse will be the only chance for fans to see the Eagles in action at Selhurst Park before the Premier League season kicks off the following weekend. Tickets are priced at £15 for season ticket-holders and paid members, and £20 to non-members.
Toulouse include former Palace player, Yaya Sanogo, and three World Cup players, including Swedish duo Ola Toivonen – who scored against Germany – and Jimmy Durmaz, as well as Swiss defender François Moubandje.
Tickets are available from www.cpfc.co.uk or 08712 000071 or in person from the box office.
The free ticket offer is restricted to one child per adult.
- HELP KEEP INSIDE CROYDON ONLINE: For just £4 per month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org