As a gesture of support and thanks to hardworking staff in the NHS, to mark the health service’s 70th anniversary this year, Hallmark Hotels – which includes the Croydon Aerodrome hotel, are offering all NHS employees free stays on Sunday nights in 2018, provided they enjoy food and drink at the venue during their stay.
Hallmark has hotels from the Scottish Highlands to the south coast of England, and features several idyllic manor house properties and spa hotels, so doctors, nurses and other NHS employees have a wide choice of places to stay, and don’t just have to choose the local option on the Purley Way (where the room rate is around £62 per night).
The free overnight stay is valid on Sunday evenings when NHS staff spend £50 on food and drink in the hotel bars and restaurants. The hotels will require NHS identification to be shown at check-in, and there are other terms and conditions which apply, with the £50 needing to be paid in advance.
The offer is valid until December 24 (excluding bank holiday weekends) and should be redeemed online at www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/nhs.
For more information on Hallmark Hotels, visit – hallmarkhotels.co.uk.
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For just £4 per month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com