Organising club Striders of Croydon, have announced the date of next year’s Croydon Half-marathon, which will be staged on a two-lap, undulating course around Lloyd Park and the Addington Hills on Sunday, March 31.
There are prizes on offer to leading men and women, plus a variety of age category and team awards for both male and female (three to score). Medals and finish line goodies on offer to all finishers.
Charitable donations from the event will be made to Sandilands Club and other local charities.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org