The South London Sinfonia has announced its concert dates for the 2018-2019 season.
The group is based at St Mildred’s Church in Addiscombe, and is looking forward to returning to its home soon, once repair work is completed on the church.
The rehearsal schedule for the summer term has now ended. The next rehearsal will be on September 11. Newcomers are welcome to come along to a rehearsal and see how they enjoy it.
In the concert series, the South London Sinfonia will be playing orchestral favourites such as Swan Lake, Dambusters, Chanson de Nuit, Petite Suite, Hungarian Dance and more on Saturdays November 24, January 26, 2019, March 9 and May 18.
Tickets are available now, and can be booked here.
For more on South London Sinfonia, visit their website here.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com