Students are invited to visit Croydon town centre’s Centrale and Whitgift shopping malls tomorrow evening to take advantage of a range of special offers and up to 30 per cent off in-store at a host of participating shops and restaurants, including All Saints, Topshop and New Look.
From 5pm until 8pm on October 4, the Student Sessions event promises “an exclusive evening of discounts, live music and competitions”.
The organisers say, “Whether you’re entering your first year of university, or just starting college, this is the night to update your winter wardrobe and enjoy offers of up to 30 per cent off across brands such as Topshop and All Saints.
“There will also be free popcorn when you download the PLUS app and fun stuff to do, including a bucking bronco competition, a selfie mirror and much more.”
To access the event, click here to RSVP, or text your full name and ‘STUDENT’ to 07860 027552 (texts are charged at your standard network rate).
For more information, please visit https://www.centraleandwhitgift.co.uk or download the Centrale PLUS App to secure your exclusive place. You will need your student ID to redeem the offers in-store.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com