The Croydon BMX club is back in the saddle this Saturday for its regular weekly sessions at the custom-built track in Norbury Park, from 9am.
Women’s only BMXercise 9am till 10am
Wingz BMX: 10am till 11am
Family Session: 11am till 12:30pm
Riders of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Bikes/helmets/pads/gloves can be provided.
First session is free. £3 thereafter.
Please make sure to wrap up warm (long sleeves, trousers). Meet at the club house next to the BMX track.
- Please support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking local journalism. It’s just £4 per month, and you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com