Diners at Turtle Bay this month can get four free side dishes when they spend £25 on their food and drink.
The Croydon High Street Caribbean-themed restaurant’s offer is called “A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That”, as they seek to tempt you with good food and good times, shared ith friends and family.
“Whether you’re after the freshest of salads, the naughtiest curry fries, or a little bit of everything, you’re covered,” say the Turtle Bay people.
“Choose from any of the 23 side plates (they’re all veggie or vegan too).
“All you need to do is sign up to the Turtle Bay newsletter and they’ll send the offer in an email. Those already on the mailing list will receive the offer automatically.”
Terms and conditions apply to the offer, which continues until February 5.
- Please support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking local journalism. It’s just £4 per month, and you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org