The first meeting of this group will be on Tuesday, March 26, from 1.30pm to 3pm at the Carers Support Centre on George Street in Croydon town centre (opposite the George Street tram stop).
The first meeting will be an introduction to the Forum and a chance to find out more about the council’s carers strategy.
This meeting is aimed at carers caring for adults. Those carers looking after children are encouraged to contact the Croydon Parent Carer Forum by emailing email@example.com.
- Please support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking local journalism. It’s just £4 per month, and you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org