Ruskin House is open from noon to 5pm tomorrow, Saturday, April 20, for a Family Fun Day.
The weather forecast is warm and sunny, so the garden will be a lovely place to spend the afternoon.
Raising funds to help maintain and improve Croydon town centre’s Regency town house, entry is £5 on the door. The bar will be open and there will be music and various activities.
There’s a full programme of music, movies and motions at Ruskin House throughout April and into May.
FOLK & BLUES EVENINGS £2 at 8pm every Sun
Apr 21 – Anne Sumner and Singers’ Night
Apr 28 – Dave Marshall and Singers’ Night
May 5 – Phil Retourne and Singers’ Night
May 12 – Rambling Valentines and Singers’ Night
The Folk Club, 8pm on Mondays, is closed for Easter on April 22. But it is back on April 29 with Kirsty Merryn (£5/£7).
Apr 23 – St George’s Day musical evening in the bar – free.
Apr 26 – ‘Operation Legacy’ 7.30pm. Croydon TUC and Assembly screening of free film about history of the British rule in Kenya.
May 3 – Poets Anonymous – £2 at 8pm. First Friday in the month. All poets welcome. See poetsanon.org.uk
May 4 – Croydon TUC May Day march and rally. 12 noon in North End (near M&S) and rally in Ruskin House.
- Please support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking local journalism. It’s just £4 per month, and you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com