Next month’s Crystal Palace Festival is recruiting volunteers. “We’re only as good as our volunteers, and we invite people from all walks of life to contribute their time and skills to make Crystal Palace Festival the best community festival in London,” festival director Noreen Meehan told Inside Croydon.
The Festival organisers guarantee their volunteers a fun and rewarding experience. The Festival is focused on supporting local artists, community groups and the local economy. Themes for this year are community and well-being.
The park event is smaller than 2018 and 2017, with a “mere” 9,000 visitors expected, and will take place across two days June 15-16 on the site behind the bus station in Crystal Palace Park.
Roles for 2019 include stewarding, helping with recycling, fundraising and traffic marshals.
You can download a copy of the volunteer information pack here to find more about the roles available.
If you would like to help then fill out the registration form and they will be in touch to confirm shifts soon.
To find out more about volunteering at the Festival please contact Noreen Meehan at email@example.com.
- Please support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking local journalism. It’s just £4 per month, and you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org