Inside Croydon is delighted to be able to offer another great money-saving offer to our loyal reader.
Subscribers can save £5 for each ticket that they book for the Croydon Bach Choir concert in Addiscombe on June 29.
The acclaimed choir, conducted by music director Tim Horton, will be singing Faure’s Requiem and Vaughan Williams Five Mystical Songs at St Mildred’s on Bingham Road.
Tickets for the concert are usually £12 each.
But Inside Croydon subscribers can book their places at the concert for just £7 each.
The discount booking code is being sent to all Inside Croydon patrons, via the Patreon platform.
Inside Croydon supporters pay a modest amount each month to help us keep producing the award-winning and campaigning independent local journalism which appears on this website each week. With a series of special offers, such as this Croydon Bach Choir concert discount, they often manage to save more than the £4 monthly cost of their contribution.
This is just the latest in a series of special offers, money-saving discounts, exclusive events and other benefits of supporting Inside Croydon.
We are also delighted to announce the winners of our latest Inside Croydon competition.
Each gets a copy of The Shadow Of The Teapot, by Margaret Sharpe Bermudez, a story of life in post-war Croydon which is sure to tug at the heart strings.
The winners are:
- Nigel Geary-Andrews, from Kenley;
- Diane Fosberry, from South Norwood;
- Margaret Siudek, from Park Hill; and
- Vicky Beer, from Fairfield.
Their copies of the book will be despatched to them in the coming week.
And there’s another money-saving offer exclusively for Inside Croydon supporters coming up next week. Sign-up today on our Patreon platform, and join our growing team of supporters and contributors.
- Inside Croydon is brought to you without a penny of subsidy from the BBC or any local councils. If you want to support independent local journalism, then sign up now as a supporter. For just £4 per month, you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here for more details
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com