Do you read Inside Croydon regularly?
Have you been enlighted, informed and entertained by our coverage of our unaccountable council execs on six-figure salaries, our borderline incompetent councillors and the political machinations within local parties, with our MPs and wannabe candidates?
Have you been shocked by the hotbed of scandal, sauce and shithousery that is Croydon Town Hall?
If you’ve answered yes to any one of those questions, then it’s probably time that you chucked a few quid at Inside Croydon’s support fund.
Here at iC, we’re a tiny team working on a shoestring budget to bring you the best stories from behind the scenes each week. So anything you can offer to help keep Inside Croydon, and our sister publication, Inside Sutton, chugging along would be amazingly helpful.
All we ask is a monthly contribution of £5 – and as we have established, there are pubs in the town centre now where that will buy you barely half a pint of hipster special brew.
In return for your monthly support, you’ll receive a range of special offers, with money-off theatre and concert tickets, competitions, priority bookings for expert-guided walks and talks, and now also access to our new podcast, Under The Flyover, content that is exclusively available to iC supporters.
And meanwhile, with your help, we’ll keep digging out and publishing the stories which those in power would rather not see the light of day.
We’re massively grateful to anyone who chooses to put their hand in their purse or pocket to help keep us in action.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com