Centrale shopping centre is treating families to a range of children-friendly activities this summer, starting this week in the central atrium for exclusive workshops and games in Alice’s Wonderland.
Families are invited to experience this “Through the Keyhole” fantasy experience and immerse themselves in the magical world of Alice in Wonderland. Visitors will have the chance to attend a Tweedle Dee dance workshop, experience an interactive magic show or have a go at decorating their very own Wonderland Looking Glass.
Visitors can head to The Red Queens Royal Court and challenge the Queen of Hearts and her royal servants to a game of croquet.
Don’t forget to check out the giant chess board, hoop the flamingo and many more fun games.
Next week, on August 13 and 14, Centrale will be calling all superheroes to assemble for an action-packed day of fun. All children are encouraged to attend undercover as the superhero they’ve always wanted to be.
After gaining their new superpowers, the mini heroes will then be invited to create their own superhero mask or superhero cape and attend interactive hero classes where they can learn all the best superhero moves.
There will also be lots of exciting freebies to redeem through the Centrale Plus app during both events.
“The team here at Centrale have creatively worked together to transform the centre this August into an amazing space with plenty of activities to catch your attention and for the entire family to enjoy,” said Centrale manager David Ordman.
For more information and to secure your one-hour slot at one of these events, please visit: www.centraleandwhitgiftco.uk/events
- Become an Inside Croydon supporter today. For £5 per month enjoy access to exclusive content like the Under The Flyover podcasts, as well as money-saving special offers, while helping to support the borough’s only independent news outlet.
- Click here for more details
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org