The Garden Productions, a television production company based in London, is working on a new programme for BBC 3 on the medical issues that affect 16 to 35-year-olds.
One of the producers told Inside Croydon: “We’re working with a doctor and we’re interested in finding out about the health issues affecting young people in Croydon. The aim of the programme is to inform, engage and empower young people.”
The Garden Productions specialise in making sensitive, responsible and intelligent documentaries for major broadcasters and are best known for long-running Channel 4 series 24 Hours in A&E, and 24 Hours in Police Custody.
If you are interested in taking part in the programme, email email@example.com, or send a message via WhatsApp to 0776 215 1962, or visit http://www.thegardenproductions.tv/health
- Inside Croydon has been digging out the news stories that those in power don’t want you to know about since 2010. Help us continue to do that, and for £5 per month get access to our Under The Flyover podcast, plus benefit from money-off offers and priority booking for special events. Click here to find out more
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org