The winners of our latest competition exclusively for subscribers to Inside Croydon are
Dawn Assefa and
They both receive a pair of tickets for the concert, next Saturday’s performance of Verdi’s Requiem, in a 150-voice concert given by the Croydon Philharmonic Choir and the London Mozart Players at the Fairfield Halls.
John and Dawn – and a bulging email bag of entrants – managed to answer our simple quiz question correctly: maestro Verdi’s Requiem was first performed in Milan.
Thank you to all of our other entrants.
Don’t despair: you still have time to book your tickets for what promises to be a spectacular night’s music.
The competition was just the latest exclusive benefit for supporters of Inside Croydon, who pay just £5 per month to help keep this website digging out the local news stories that those in power would prefer you knew little about. They also get access to our Under The Flyover podcast, money-off offers and priority bookings. Click here to find out more and join our growing team.
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org