Every year, famous families around the world share their creative Christmas cards. The celebrity Christmas card stakes are set to be higher than ever this festive season – with releases expected from The Cambridges, The Sussexes, The Kardashians and more.
And if you want to have personalised Christmas cards just like Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash (pictured left), there are now Card Factory stores in the Whitgift Centre and across Croydon where you can get your photos done with the glitz and glamour of a personalised photoshoot.
Customers can access the Festive Family Photocard Service online at CardFactory.co.uk, or by simply popping into the nearest participating Card Factory store, where they will be able to choose from an array of photo backgrounds and festive props, before having their portrait taken by a professional photographer.
Each family Christmas card is finished with a personalised message before the finished product is sent first class to the customer’s home, free of charge.
Card Factory stores can be located by using the firm’s website. For those unable to make it into a participating store, the service will be also be available online with the full range of background and themes.
“We have seen a rise year-on-year of demand for personalised Christmas cards so we thought – why not take it one step further?” said Andy Hughes, Card Factory’s regional manager. “We hope customers in Croydon will love the Family Festive Photocard service as much as we do, and that it will help to make Christmas extra special this year.”
The Card Factory Festive Family Photocard service will be available online until December 31, and at select stores across the UK for a limited time, priced from £10 for 10 cards.
- Inside Croydon: the only local news source based in the borough. Help to support our journalism, and get money-off offers, exclusive content and priority booking for special events. Click here to find out more
- Inside Croydon Events: click here for details of hundreds of events in and around Croydon
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org