Turtle Bay, the Caribbean restaurant on Croydon High Street, are injecting a big helping of light-hearted fun into Valentine’s Day this year, as they invite everyone to celebrate “One Love” on February 14.
Customers can expect a laid-back Caribbean dinner served with bottomless drinks and non-stop reggae beats… the perfect antidote to candlelit cringe.
And it’s not just for couples… Turtle Bay’s sunshine-inspired dining and drinking experience offers warm and welcoming vibes all year round.
The One Love Valentine’s evening will celebrate love in all its forms, not just the romantic kind, and so guests are invited to raise a glass (or two!) and let their hair down with anyone they adore – be it best pal, boyfriend, girlfriend, gran or the whole girl squad.
Customers can choose any main dish from the menu and enjoy unlimited drinks from Turtle Bay’s famous, tropical rum cocktail collection throughout dinner for £35 per person.
Mains on the menu include Turtle Bay classics like the signature Jerk Chicken and West Indian curry collection (including their famous Curry Goat), as well as a big selection of vegan and vegetarian dishes.
Jerk Tofu and Curry Aubergine all make for hearty plant-based soul food, or for the most indulgent of vegan treats, guests can opt for The Vegan MotherClucker – Turtle Bay’s decadent twist on a vegan chicken burger.
The cocktail of the night has got to be Turtle Bay’s One Love (dark rum, passionfruit and coconut) but there’s dozens more to choose from including the zingy Wray Sour; dreamy, creamy Bahama Mama; the perfectly balanced Rum Thief (sure to steal your heart) and the deadly Beachcomber Zombie. It is a refreshing, contemporary cocktail menu that’s carefully researched and expertly refined to bring a true taste of Caribbean spirit and beach shack bar vibes to a chilly February.
For those who would rather keep their Valentine’s experience alcohol-free, the bottomless drinks offer can also be used to indulge in Turtle Bay’s excellent mocktail menu.
Or for those who don’t want to go bottomless at all, the full Turtle Bay menu will also be available for a more bespoke Caribbean feasting experience.
This an evening about true love – for friends, lovers and for great food and drink.
- Help support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking journalism, and get money-off offers, exclusive content and priority booking for special events. Click here to find out more
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019