Learn everything you need to know about e-bikes at an informal brunch from 10am on Sunday, March 15, at Energise E-bikes in Coulsdon, the largest e-bike demo centre in the south.
In an informal group setting, with teas, coffees and pastries provided, we will pick apart the nuts and bolts of e-bikes to give you a comprehensive understanding of what they are, what they do, and what you should be looking for. We’ll translate jargon into plain English, put any e-bike myths you’ve heard to bed, and answer any questions you have. You will leave the brunch confident in your e-bike knowledge.
The brunch has been designed for complete beginners in mind. We’ll cover:
- What e-bike technology is available?
- What are e-bikes capable of?
- What do you get for your money?
- Looking after e-bikes.
- What e-bike reviews never tell youand much, much more!
THE BEST THING?
The e-bikes are right there in front of you. They’re not a hypothetical concept floating in cyberspace. Want to know how much they weigh? Pick it up! Want to see if the ride position is comfortable? Just sit on the bike!
If you’d like to take a demo ride of an electric bike, you’ll be able to do that on the day too. Space is limited, so please book to avoid disappointment.
Energise E-Bikes is at 226-230 Brighton Road, Coulsdon, CR5 2NF.
Tickets for the event are £3. Click here to book via EventBrite
- Help support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking journalism, and get money-off offers, exclusive content and priority booking for special events. Click here to find out more
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019