Given the bunker mentality exhibited by many within the leadership cabal at Croydon Town Hall, it was inevitable.
Now, six years after giving Mike Fisher the Downfall treatment over “Wadgate”, a loyal reader has run the latest goings-on at Fisher’s Folly through the computer machinery and come up with this unflattering depiction of the events of the past few weeks. Click here to watch the whole mini-movie featuring all your “favourite” characters from the council.
Do you think Newman, the Butler-Scotts or Simon Hall will find it as funny this time round?
- 2010 to 2020: Inside Croydon has been delivering local community service and local community news for 10 years. To support independent local journalism in Croydon, please sign up today as a supporter. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019