The Rotarians’ normal Christmas Santa collections are not possible this year due to covid-19 restrictions, which could substantially reduce the amounts raised. And that’s at a time when Crisis in Croydon needs public help more than ever.
“Crisis works directly with people experiencing homelessness,” the Rotary Club says.
“They provide vital help so that people can rebuild their lives and are supported out of homelessness for good. They also offering one-to-one support, advice and courses for homeless people helping them to improve their lives.”
To make a donation to the Rotary Club of Croydon’s Christmas appeal, send a cheque made payable to the “Rotary Club of Croydon” to Colin Coates, 36 Sandilands, Croydon CR0 5DB. You can call Colin Coates on 07796 525886 for more information about donating.
- 2010 to 2020: Inside Croydon has been delivering local community service and local community news for 10 years. To support independent local journalism in Croydon, please sign up today as a supporter. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019