The New Addington Residents’ Association is carrying out a survey of residents over the state of their roads.
“To measure the overall extent of how good or bad the roads in New Addington are from a resident’s perspective, we would like to ask as many people as possible to complete this very short survey. You are not required to enter any personal details.”
NARA undertakes to store the data gathered securely, and it will be used only by NARA.
The overall anonymised results of the data will be shared with various parties.
- You can support Inside Croydon’s news-breaking independent local journalism. Sign up today as a subscriber. Click here
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named the country’s rottenest borough in 2020 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine – the fourth successive year that Inside Croydon has been the source for such award-winning nominations
- Inside Croydon: 3million page views in 2020. Seen by 1.4million unique visitors
- Content on this site is also licensed via Ping! News. To access content for copying in full or in part, please visit https://pingnews.uk/